Visit Fort Collins
The Fort Collins Experience
What sets Fort Collins apart from other meeting destinations? The extras- the experiences that people will talk about after the event. Fort Collins makes it easy to add on group experiences to enhance your meeting.
NATURE Home to over 40 Natural Areas, surrounded by National Forest, State Parks and protected lands, Fort Collins is ideal for experiencing nature, scenic drives, wildlife viewing and the vast Rocky Mountains.
ADVENTURE Hiking, biking, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, rafting, rock climbing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, fat tire biking all within a 20 minute drive of Downtown Fort Collins
FOODIE PARADISE Farm dinners, farm to table restaurants, local farmers markets (winter and summer)
COLORADO’S CRAFT BEER CAPITAL 70% of Colorado’s craft beer comes from Fort Collins. Tours, tastings, and special events occur year ‘round.
DOWNTOWN Inspiration for Disneyland’s MainStreet USA
COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY Student programs and campus tours available
CSR PROJECTS AND WELLNESS OPPORTUNITIES Available to enrich your attendees experience in Fort Collins
Take your pick between intimate settings, small and large meeting rooms, banquet rooms, full- service hotels, stages with theater seating or idyllic mountain venues. The perfect facility is here for your group.
- Fort Collins Hilton- Full Service, 255 Rooms, 20 Meeting Rooms, 20k Sq. ft.
- Fort Collins Marriott – Full Service, 229 Rooms, 16 Meeting Rooms, 20k Sq. ft.
- The Elizabeth Hotel – 4 Star Downtown Boutique property, 164 suites, 3400 Sq.ft.
- Armstrong Hotel- Downtown Boutique property, Small Meeting rooms available
- 33+ Select Service Properties – Small meeting spaces available for meetings of 15-40 people
- Lincoln Center- Downtown- 8 Beautiful spaces – Performance Hall 1,180 seated theatre
- Colorado State University- Campus Meeting Spaces Available May – August 6200 Bed Capacity, 24 Meeting Rooms, 6 ball rooms, 500 seat theatre, Concert Hall, Classroom Auditorium with 390 seats, 50k Sq. ft.
- Ranch and the Budweiser Events Center- Over 375,000 Sq. ft. of meeting space, 7200 seat multipurpose arena
|Capacity||19,000 Square Feet|
|Largest Theatre||1,200 ppl|
|Largest Classroom||1,300 ppl|
|Largest Banquet||900 ppl|
|Largest Reception||1,500 ppl|
Fort Collins offers a variety of accommodations: Enjoy 4 star Luxury Downtown Boutique hotels, Full service properties, select service hotels, B&Bs and hostels.
Fort Collins is a fun wedding destination with unique venues to pair with your big day.
List of unique wedding venues:
- The Tapestry House
- The Gardens at Spring Creek
- The Avery House
- Horsetooth Reservoir
- Windsong Estate
- The Elizabeth
- Ginger and Baker
- Happy Heart Farm