Eligible Hard Costs
Meeting and Events Incentive
Eligible Hard Costs
Approved meetings and events can receive a 10% cash rebate only for the following eligible hard costs associated with hosting the gathering:
- Event Space/Venue Rental: Room rental, event staging – build, setup, trussing, lighting, pipe and draping, power and sound), security, traffic control
- Event Rentals: Tables, seating, decor, tents, dinnerware, flatware, glassware, linens
- Food/Beverage: Meals, beverages (excluding alcoholic beverages), service labor fees
- Audiovisual Support: Microphones, screens/projectors, other specialized equipment, internet access, service labor fees
- Entertainment (as part of an otherwise planned event): Speakers, DJs, performing acts
- Registration & Event Management: Event management technology software that handles online event registration; virtual, hybrid and onsite solutions; and attendee engagement
- Transportation: Shuttle service provided to move overnight guests to and from the event/venue space on a master account (individual guest receipts are not eligible). Shuttle service to pick up overnight guests at the airport and drop them off at the hotel and vice versa upon the conclusion of the meeting/event; this is for guests on a master account as individual guest receipts are not eligible
Non-Eligible Hard Costs
There are some non-eligible budget items as well.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lodging and resort fees
- Event planner and management fees or costs
- Print and web design work including but not limited to logo, event website, invitations, and event collateral such as signage
- Ancillary functions not occurring at the event or venue space
- If a hard cost is not listed above in the “Eligible Hard Costs” section, it is not eligible for reimbursement with this program
Need some extra help applying for this incentive?
No problem, we’re here to walk you through the application process and answer any questions that you may have.