Customer Appreciation Event
SEPTEMBER 28-29, 2023
Live it up in Colorado Springs!
Spoil your best clients with two days of gifts, food, western music, and ahh-mazing experiences in Olympic City USA, Colorado Springs, Colorado!
Check in to your five star accommodations at The Broadmoor on the afternoon of Thursday, September 28.
Dinner & a show that night will be at the Flying W Ranch, a living symbol of the Old West.
Friday morning you will be able to choose from these exceptional Colorado Springs activities; Seven Falls guided hike with Falconry, jeep tour, watercolor art class, a downtown walking food, history & art tour, or test your curling skills at the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum.
Our event concludes Friday, September 29 after lunch at the inspiring U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum.
Cost for the event is $550. This covers one member & one meeting planner invite. Your planner to member ratio must be equal, or heavier on the planner side. (One member can bring more than one planner for an additional $275 per planner, but the number of members on your team must not exceed the number of planners).
Complimentary rooms at The Broadmoor are available for planners via a rooming list.
Member rate of $99 (+taxes & fees) will be provided via a custom link after you register for the event.
Thursday, September 28th
- 2pm Destination Colorado Meetings Registration Desk Opens in West Lobby of The Broadmoor
- 3-4pm Property Tours with The Broadmoor Sales Team, meet in West Lobby
- 4pm Check in to rooms at The Broadmoor in West Lobby
- 4:15pm Hermes Worldwide Transportation to Flying W Ranch, pickup in West parking lot
- 5pm Wild West Evening at the Flying W Ranch to include cocktails, appetizers, rodeo, western dinner, & the world-renowned Flying W Wranglers musical performance.
- 8:30pm Depart Flying W Ranch for The Broadmoor, pickup main parking lot, drop off west parking lot.
- 9:30pm Afterglow: Play at The Broadmoor.
Friday, September 29th
- 8:00am Breakfast Buffet at The Broadmoor in West Ballroom
- 9:30-9:45am Check out of rooms, drive own vehicles to United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum. Except Seven Falls Activity, which departs from the Broadmoor.
- 10:00am Activities begin from United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum
- 12:30pm Lunch at United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum
Current Members Attending:
C Lazy U Ranch, The Charter Beaver Creek, The Steamboat Grand, The PAD, Visit Colorado Springs, Beaver Run Resort, Visit Boulder, Viewline Resort Snowmass, Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa, Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Visit Denver, Elevation Hotel and Spa, Operation Altitude, Vail Resorts, Flying W Ranch, Akire Productions, The Elizabeth Hotel, Hotel Colorado, MiHi Entertainment, Aspen Chamber Resort Association, The Broadmoor, Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, The Jacquard Hotel and Rooftop, Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North, Marriott Westminster, Hotel Boulderado, RMC DMC, Gravity Haus, Hermes Worldwide, Destination Residences Snowmass, The Slate Denver, Winter Park Mountain Lodge, US Olympic Paralympic Museum, Winter Park Resort, Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs, T he Sebastian Vail, Pueblo Convention Center, Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa
THANK YOU TO OUR HOSTING SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR WESTERN WELCOME NIGHT SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
THANK YOU TO OUR ACTIVITY PROVIDERS
Meetings Shine Brighter In Colorado
Especially when you can get paid to meet here!
The Meeting and Events Incentive provides pre-approved applicants with a 10% rebate up to $100,000 against the eligible costs* of hosting meetings and events that take place before June 30, 2024.
*An application must be submitted at least 45 days before the event has occurred.
Download The Complete Incentive Guide
Download the Meeting and Events Incentive Guide so you have the information you need at your fingertips. You’ll also be kept up to date with news about events in Colorado and any updates with the incentives.